The Civil/Probate Division located at the North Butte County Courthouse facility (1775 Concord Avenue, Chico) handles all Civil matters (including Small Claims, Unlawful Detainer, Limited and Unlimited Civil cases) and Probate matters (including Conservatorship, Estate, Guardianship and Trust cases) for the entire county.
Click here for Tentative Rulings.
Click here for information on filing documents/cases electronically (eFiling).
To assist litigants with Civil and Probate actions, the Court has important information contained within the Local Rules of Court. In addition, the Court makes available the following informational material, forms and other helpful links.
- Civil Case Management Conference Statement
- Frequently Asked Questions For Attorneys and Parties: Deposit of Advance Jury Fees (Sen. Bill 1021 (2011-2012 Reg. Sess.)) Effective June 27, 2012
- Procedural Stipulations for Jury Trial (GR-040)
- Request/Notification for Courtroom Audio/Visual Presentation Equipment (GR-030)
- Trial Readiness Conference Statement (GR-020)
Click the button below for Civil/Probate Forms packets.