Skip to main content
Skip to main content.


Public Notice: Butte County Superior Court to Offer Online Ability To Pay Tool For Infractions. For eligibility information, click here.
Request a fine reduction for your eligible infraction offense using the new MyCitations tool.

Request for Order

A Request for Order is designed for litigants who would like to modify an existing order, or request a new order.  The Request for Order can be filed in an existing family law case including: Divorce, Parentage, and Domestic Violence (non criminal order). It will allow you to request orders for child custody and visitation, and child support.

In partnership with the California Judicial Council and Law Help Interactive, we are pleased to provide self-represented litigants with the link below to prepare legal documents.  We strongly recommend that you create an account so you do not lose your work.

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.